martes, 17 de noviembre de 2009

SIMPLY RED - STARS








LETRA!!!

Anyone who ever held you
would tell you the way i´m feeling
anyone who ever wanted you
would try to tell you what i feel inside
the only thing i ever wanted
was the feeling that you ain´t faking
the only one you ever thought about
wait a minute can´t you see that i
Chorus:
i wanna fall from the stars
straight into your arms
i, i feel you
i hope you comprehend
For the man who tried to hurt you
he´s explaining the way i´m feeling
for all the jealousy i caused you
states the reason why i´m trying to hide
as for all the things you taught me
it sends my future into clearer dimensions
you´ll never know how much you hurt me
stay a minute can´t you see that i
(chorus)
Too many hearts are broken
a lover´s promise never came with a maybe
so many words are left unspoken
the silent voices are driving me crazy
as for all the pain you caused me
making up could never be your intention
you´ll never know how much you hurt me
stay can´t you see that i
(chorus)

No hay comentarios: