domingo, 22 de noviembre de 2009

ROXETTE - JOYRIDE








LETRA!!!

I hit the road out of
nowhere, I had to
jump in my car and be a
rider in a love game following in the
stars, don't need no book
of wisdom, I get no money talk at all.
She has a train going
downtown, she's got a club on the moon
and she's telling all her
secrets in a wonderful balloon. Oh she's
the heart of the funfair,
she's got me whistling her
private tune. And it all begins
where it ends, and she's all mine,
my magic friend. She says:
Hello, you fool, I love you, c'mon
join the joyride, join the joyride.
She's a flower, I can paint her,
she's a child of the sun,
we're part of this together,
could never turn around and run.
Don't need no fortune teller to
know where my lucky love belongs oh no.
Cos it all begins again
when it ends, and we're all magic friends.
She says: Hello,
you fool, I love you, c'mon join the joyride,
join the joyride.
She says: Hello, you fool, I love you,
c'mon join the joyride,
be a joyrider. I take you on a skyride,
a feeling like you're
spellbound. The sunshine is lady who
ROX you like a baby.

No hay comentarios: