lunes, 30 de noviembre de 2009

BIG MOUNTAIN - BABY, I LOVE YOUR WAY








LETRA!!!

Shadows grow so long before my eyes,
And they're moving across the page.
Suddenly the day turn into night,
Far away from the city.

But don't hesitate, cause your love won't wait

Ooh baby i love your way.
Wanna tell you i love your way.
Wanna be with you night and day.

Moon appears to shine and light the sky
With the help of some firely.
Wonder how they have the power to shine,
Shine, shine, shine,
I can see them under the pine.

But don't hesitate, cause your love just won't wait

Ooh baby i love you way.
Wanna tell you i love your way.
Wanna be with you night and day.

I can see the sunset in your eyes,
Brown and grey, and blue besides.
Clouds are stalking islands in the sun.
I wish i could buy one, out of season.

No hay comentarios: