miércoles, 14 de diciembre de 2011

NENEH CHERRY - WOMAN







LETRA!!!

You gotta be fortunate
You gotta be lucky now
I was just sitting here
Thinking good and bad
But I´m the kinda woman
That was built to last
They tried erasing me
But they couldn´t wipe out my past
To save my child
I´d rather go hungry
I got all of Ethiopia
Inside of me
And my blood flows
Through every man
In this godless land
That delivered me
I´ve cried so many tears even the blind can see

Chorus:
This is a woman´s world.
This is my world.
This is a woman´s world
For this man´s girl.
There ain´t a woman in this world,
Not a woman or a little girl,
That can´t deliver love
In a man´s world.

I´ve born and I´ve bread.
I´ve cleaned and I´ve fed.
And for my healing wits
I´ve been called a witch.
I´ve crackled in the fire
And been called a liar.
I´ve died so many times
I´m only just coming to life.

Chorus

My blood flows
Through every man and every child
In this godless land
That delivered me
I cried so many tears even the blind can see

No hay comentarios: