miércoles, 14 de abril de 2010

SINEAD O'CONNOR - NOTHING COMPARES 2 U








LETRA!!!

It's been seven hours and fifteen days
since u took your love away
i go out every night and sleep all day
since u took your love away
since u been gone i can do whatever i want
i can see whomever i choose
i can eat my dinner in a fancy restaurant
but nothing
i said nothing can take away these blues
'cos nopthing compares
nothing compares 2 u
It's been so lonely without u here
like a bird without a song
nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling
tell me baby where did i go wrong
i could put my arms around every boy i see
but they'd only remind me of you
i went to the doctor guess what he told me
guess what he told me
he said girl u better try to have fun no matter what u do
but he's a fool
'cos nothing compares 2 u
All the flowers that u planted mama
in the back yard
all died when u went away
i know that living with u baby was sometimes hard
but i'm willing to give it another try
'cos nothing compares
nothing compares 2 u

No hay comentarios: